Six weeks notice

So it’s done I have handed in my notice to vacate the shop which also means vacating the flat upstairs, I can’t say I’m unhappy its is a logical decision the shop is an unnecessary financial weight in the current economic climate and is not performing very well and has endless overheads, electricity, council tax, business tax, telephone, mobile phone, internet, cleaning, staff, advertising, music license the list goes on. The internet allows me to continue trading with limited overheads; it also allows me to target very specifically customers that are actively looking for my product in a way that is not possible in the high street unless you have a very larger advertising budget. The only thing that bothers me now is the waiting for my notice to expire, Six weeks of waiting, admittedly I need that time to wrap up loose ends and prepare for the move but I’d sooner get it over and done with so I can move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environmentally Friendly Rugs